Health & Ecological Risk Assessment
Environmental release, environmental concentrations, and ecological risk of N,N-Diethyl-m-toluamide (DEET)
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 135–166, January 2012
How to Cite
Aronson, D., Weeks, J., Meylan, B., Guiney, P. D. and Howard, P. H. (2012), Environmental release, environmental concentrations, and ecological risk of N,N-Diethyl-m-toluamide (DEET). Integr Environ Assess Manag, 8: 135–166. doi: 10.1002/ieam.271
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2011 07:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!