Special Series: Bayesian Networks in Environmental and Resource Management
Integrated Bayesian network framework for modeling complex ecological issues
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 480–490, July 2012
How to Cite
Johnson, S. and Mengersen, K. (2012), Integrated Bayesian network framework for modeling complex ecological issues. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 8: 480–490. doi: 10.1002/ieam.274
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 AUG 2011 11:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2010
All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.