Review–Global Environmental Issue
Evaluating the aquatic toxicity of complex organic chemical mixtures: Lessons learned from polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon and petroleum hydrocarbon case studies
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 217–230, April 2012
How to Cite
Landrum, P. F., Chapman, P. M., Neff, J. and Page, D. S. (2012), Evaluating the aquatic toxicity of complex organic chemical mixtures: Lessons learned from polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon and petroleum hydrocarbon case studies. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 8: 217–230. doi: 10.1002/ieam.277
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2011 07:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!