Multi-criteria decision analysis of test endpoints for detecting the effects of endocrine active substances in fish full life cycle tests
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 378–389, July 2010
How to Cite
Crane, M., Gross, M., Matthiessen, P., Ankley, G. T., Axford, S., Bjerregaard, P., Brown, R., Chapman, P., Dorgeloh, M., Galay-Burgos, M., Green, J., Hazlerigg, C., Janssen, J., Lorenzen, K., Parrott, J., Rufli, H., Schäfers, C., Seki, M., Stolzenberg, H.-C., van der Hoeven, N., Vethaak, D., Winfield, I. J., Zok, S. and Wheeler, J. (2010), Multi-criteria decision analysis of test endpoints for detecting the effects of endocrine active substances in fish full life cycle tests. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 6: 378–389. doi: 10.1002/ieam.43
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!