Is there a distinct tropical ecotoxicology?
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 313–314, April 2010
How to Cite
da Silva, E. M. and Soares, A. M. V. M. (2010), Is there a distinct tropical ecotoxicology?. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 6: 313–314. doi: 10.1002/ieam.45
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2010
- 1995. Ecological impact of contaminants on wetlands: Towards a relevant method of risk assessment. In: Finlayson CM, editor. Wetland Research in the West Dry Tropics of Australia: workshop, Jabiru, NT, 22—24 March 1995. Barton (ACT): Supervising Scientist. pp 242–246. , , .
- 2000. Mercury net methylation in five tropical flood plain regions of Brazil: high in the root zone of floating macrophyte mats but low in surface sediments and flooded soils. Sci Tot Environ 261: 99–107. , , , , , , .
- 1996. Biodiversity and the productivity and stability of ecosystems. TREE 11: 372–377. , , , , .
- 1990. Endless summer: internal loading processes dominate nutrient cycling in tropical lakes. Freshw Biol 23: 379–389. , .
- 2007. Ecological Understanding. The Nature of Theory and Theory of Nature. 2nd ed. London: Academic. 248 p. , , .
- 1978. Is tropical ecology real? Trop Ecol 19: 30–50. .
- 1999. Eutrophication: impacts of excess nutrient inputs on freshwater, marine, and terrestrial ecosystems. Environ Pollut 100: 179–196. , , .