Actinides in deer tissues at the rocky flats environmental technology site
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2005 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 391–396, November 2005
How to Cite
Todd, A. S. and Sattelberg, R. M. (2005), Actinides in deer tissues at the rocky flats environmental technology site. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 1: 391–396. doi: 10.1002/ieam.5630010408
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2004
- [ATSDR] Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry. 1990. Toxicological profile for plutonium. Atlanta (GA), USA: Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service.
- 2003. The mule deer carcass. Laramie (WY), USA: University of Wyoming, Agricultural Experiment Station. , , ,
- 1977. Plutonium dispersal by mule deer at Rocky Flats, Colorado [PhD thesis]. Fort Collins (CO), USA: Colorado State University.
- 2001. A review of plutonium releases from the Savannah River Site, subsequent behavior within terrestrial and aquatic environments, and resulting dose to humans. In: KudoA, editor. Plutonium in the environment. Amsterdam, The Netherlands: Elsevier. p 413–435. ,
- [ICRP] The International Commission on Radiological Protection. 1992. Nineteen-ninety recommendations of The International Commission on Radiological Protection. Oxford, UK: Pergamon.
- Kaiser-Hill. 2001. Annual wildlife survey for the Rocky Flats Environmental Technology Site. Golden (CO), USA: Kaiser-Hill.
- 1992. Deer ecology studies at Rocky Flats, Colorado: 1992 Progress Report. Fort Collins (CO), USA: Colorado State University. ,
- [USDOE] U.S. Department of Energy. 1997. Environmental Measurements Laboratory methods manual. 28th ed. New York (NY), USA. HASL-300-U-04-RC.
- [USEPA] U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. 1979. Plutonium-239 and americium-241 uptake by plants from soil. Las Vegas (NV), USA. EPA 600/3–79–026.
- [USEPA] U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. 1988. Limiting values of actinide intake and air concentration and dose conversion factors for inhalation, submersion, and ingestion. Washington DC. Federal Guidance Report No. 11. EPA 520/1–88–020.
- [USEPA] U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. 1991. Role of the baseline risk assessment in superfund remedy selection decisions: Memorandum from Don Clay to regional division directors. Washington DC. OSWER Directive 9355.0–30.
- [USFWS] U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. 2004. Rocky Flats National Wildlife Refuge—Comprehensive conservation plan and environmental impact statement. Commerce City (CO), USA.
- 1982. Radioecology: Nuclear energy and the environment. Vol 1. Boca Raton (FL), USA: CRC. 212 p. ,