Incorporating sediment stability within the management of contaminated sediment sites: A synthesis approach
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2006 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 24–28, January 2006
How to Cite
Bohlen, W. F. and Erickson, M. J. (2006), Incorporating sediment stability within the management of contaminated sediment sites: A synthesis approach. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 2: 24–28. doi: 10.1002/ieam.5630020105
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2005
- 2003. Sediment stability assessment to evaluate natural recovery as a viable long-term remedy for contaminated sediment sites. In: Fellei M, Porta A, editors. Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Remediation of Contaminated Sediments; 2003 Sep 30; Venice, Italy. Columbus (OH): Battelle. Paper C-07. , , , , , .
- 1969. Landward transport of bottom sediments in estuaries of the Atlantic Coastal Plain. J Sed Petrol. 39: 222–234. .
- [USEPA] US Environmental Protection Agency. 2002. Principles for managing contaminated sediment risks at hazardous waste sites. Washington DC: Office of Solid Waste and Emergency Response. OSWER directive 9285.6–08.