Panel discussion: Remedy effectiveness: What works, what doesn't?
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2006 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 75–79, January 2006
How to Cite
Zeller, C. and Cushing, B. (2006), Panel discussion: Remedy effectiveness: What works, what doesn't?. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 2: 75–79. doi: 10.1002/ieam.5630020113
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2005
- 2005. Assessing and managing contaminated sediments, part I: Developing an effective investigation and risk evaluation strategy. Integr Environ Assess Manag 1: 2–8. , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- [MCSS] Major Contaminated Sediments Sites Database. 2004. Release 5.0. General Electric/Applied Environmental Management/Blasland, Bouck & Lee. http://www.ge.com/hudson. Accessed 1 November 2005.
- [NRC] National Research Council. 1997. Contaminated sediments in ports and waterways. Washington DC: National Academy of Sciences.