This paper is dedicated to Tom CJ Feijtel (1959–2005), who inspired many of us.
Animal use replacement, reduction, and refinement: Development of an integrated testing strategy for bioconcentration of chemicals in fish†
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2007 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 3–17, January 2007
How to Cite
de Wolf, W., Comber, M., Douben, P., Gimeno, S., Holt, M., Léonard, M., Lillicrap, A., Sijm, D., van Egmond, R., Weisbrod, A. and Whale, G. (2007), Animal use replacement, reduction, and refinement: Development of an integrated testing strategy for bioconcentration of chemicals in fish. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 3: 3–17. doi: 10.1002/ieam.5630030102
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!