Assessment of aquatic ecological risk and site-specific criteria of copper in San Francisco Bay, California, USA
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2007 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 32–48, January 2007
How to Cite
Arnold, W. R. and Warren-Hicks, W. J. (2007), Assessment of aquatic ecological risk and site-specific criteria of copper in San Francisco Bay, California, USA. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 3: 32–48. doi: 10.1002/ieam.5630030104
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!