Evaluation of population-level ecological risks of dioxin-like polychlorinated biphenyl exposure to fish-eating birds in Tokyo Bay and its vicinity
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2007 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 68–78, January 2007
How to Cite
Naito, W. and Murata, M. (2007), Evaluation of population-level ecological risks of dioxin-like polychlorinated biphenyl exposure to fish-eating birds in Tokyo Bay and its vicinity. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 3: 68–78. doi: 10.1002/ieam.5630030106
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!