The sediments of the venice lagoon (Italy) evaluated in a screening risk assessment approach: Part II—lagoon sediment quality compared to hot spots, regional, and international case studies
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2007 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 415–438, July 2007
How to Cite
Apitz, S. E., Barbanti, A., Bocci, M., Carlin, A., Montobbio, L. and Bernstein, A. G. (2007), The sediments of the venice lagoon (Italy) evaluated in a screening risk assessment approach: Part II—lagoon sediment quality compared to hot spots, regional, and international case studies. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 3: 415–438. doi: 10.1002/ieam.5630030311
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!