Published on the Web 9/13/2007.
Letter to the Editor
And so we model: The ineffective use of mathematical models in ecological risk assessments†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2007 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 473–475, October 2007
How to Cite
Tannenbaum, L. V. (2007), And so we model: The ineffective use of mathematical models in ecological risk assessments. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 3: 473–475. doi: 10.1002/ieam.5630030401
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!