This work was carried out by a task force from the European Centre for Ecotoxicology and Toxicology of Chemicals (ECETOC), Brussels.
A weight-of-evidence (woe) approach for determining mode of action: an ecetoc case study†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2008 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 374–375, July 2008
How to Cite
Thomas, P., Holt, M., Lemaire, P., Malcomber, I., Salvito, D. and Thompson, R. (2008), A weight-of-evidence (woe) approach for determining mode of action: an ecetoc case study. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 4: 374–375. doi: 10.1002/ieam.5630040316
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!