Revitalizing environmental assessment
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2008 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 4, Issue 4, page 385, October 2008
How to Cite
Cormier, S. M. and Suter, G. W. (2008), Revitalizing environmental assessment. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 4: 385. doi: 10.1002/ieam.5630040401
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2009
- 2008. A framework for thoroughly integrating environmental assessments. Environ Manag Open Access http://www. springerlink.com/content/n56531j12q33776t/fulltext.pdf , .
- 2008. Using field data and weight of evidence to develop water quality criteria. Integr Environ Assess Manag 4: 490–504. , , , , , .
- 2008. Enhancing the ecological risk assessment process. Integr Environ Assess Manag 4: 306–313. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- National Research Council. 2006. Superfund and Mining Megasites. Washington DC: National Academy. 484 p.
- 1998. A comparative analysis of environmental risk assessment/risk management frameworks. Environ Sci Technol 32: 224A–231A. , .
- Risk Assessment Forum. 2003. Framework for cumulative risk assessment. Washington DC: US Environmental Protection Agency. EPA/630/P-02/001F.
- 2003. Framework for the integration of health and ecological risk assessment. Human and Ecological Risk Assessment 9: 281–302. , , , .
- 2008. Ecological risk assessment in the USEPA: A historical overview. Integr Environ Assess Manag 4: 285–289. .
- 2008a. A theory of practice for environmental assessment. Integr Environ Assess Manag 4: 478–485. , .
- 2008b. What is meant by Risk-Based Environmental Quality Criteria? Integr Environ Assess Manag 4: 486–489. , .