The black swan: The impact of the highly improbable, by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 5, Issue 2, page 357, April 2009
How to Cite
Suter, G. (2009), The black swan: The impact of the highly improbable, by Nassim Nicholas Taleb. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 5: 357. doi: 10.1002/ieam.5630050223
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!