Subsequently, the final two numbers in the “Total” column of Table 1 were incorrect, and the correction was published on 31 March 2010.
Special Series: California's Sediment Quality Objectives
Habitat-related benthic macrofaunal assemblages of bays and estuaries of the western United States†
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 638–648, October 2012
How to Cite
Ranasinghe, J. A., Welch, K. I., Slattery, P. N., Montagne, D. E., Huff, D. D., Lee II, H., Hyland, J. L., Thompson, B., Weisberg, S. B., Oakden, J. M., Cadien, D. B. and Velarde, R. G. (2012), Habitat-related benthic macrofaunal assemblages of bays and estuaries of the western United States. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 8: 638–648. doi: 10.1002/ieam.62
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!