Potential application of population models in the European ecological risk assessment of chemicals II: Review of models and their potential to address environmental protection aims
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 338–360, July 2010
How to Cite
Galic, N., Hommen, U., Baveco, J. and van den Brink, P. J. (2010), Potential application of population models in the European ecological risk assessment of chemicals II: Review of models and their potential to address environmental protection aims. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 6: 338–360. doi: 10.1002/ieam.68
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!