Environmental effect assessment for sexual endocrine-disrupting chemicals: Fish testing strategy
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 653–662, October 2010
How to Cite
Knacker, T., Boettcher, M., Frische, T., Rufli, H., Stolzenberg, H.-C., Teigeler, M., Zok, S., Braunbeck, T. and Schäfers, C. (2010), Environmental effect assessment for sexual endocrine-disrupting chemicals: Fish testing strategy. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 6: 653–662. doi: 10.1002/ieam.92
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!