Chemical risk assessment: Pressures, perceptions and expectations
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 323–324, July 2010
How to Cite
Backhaus, T., Brooks, B. W. and Kapustka, L. (2010), Chemical risk assessment: Pressures, perceptions and expectations. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 6: 323–324. doi: 10.1002/ieam.95
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
- 1994. Uncertainty, complexity, and post-normal science. Environ Toxicol Chem 13: 1881–1885. , .
- 2007. Science, scientists, and policy advocacy. Conserv Biol 21: 12–17. .
- 1982. Creationism in Schools: The Decision in McLean versus the Arkansas Board of Education. Science 215: 934–943. .
- Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC). 1999. Sound Science Technical Issue Paper. Pensacola, FL, USA.