Environmental risk assessment of ivermectin: A case study
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Special Issue: Environmental Risk Assessment of Pharmaceuticals (ERAPharm)
Volume 6, Issue S1, pages 567–587, July 2010
How to Cite
Liebig, M., Fernandez, Á. A., Blübaum-Gronau, E., Boxall, A., Brinke, M., Carbonell, G., Egeler, P., Fenner, K., Fernandez, C., Fink, G., Garric, J., Halling-Sørensen, B., Knacker, T., Krogh, K. A., Küster, A., Löffler, D., Cots, M. Á. P., Pope, L., Prasse, C., Römbke, J., Rönnefahrt, I., Schneider, M. K., Schweitzer, N., Tarazona, J. V., Ternes, T. A., Traunspurger, W., Wehrhan, A. and Duis, K. (2010), Environmental risk assessment of ivermectin: A case study. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 6: 567–587. doi: 10.1002/ieam.96
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!