Skin prick test reactivity to lupin in comparison to peanut, pea, and soybean in atopic and non-atopic German subjects: A preliminary cross-sectional study
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Immunity, Inflammation and Disease Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Immunity, Inflammation and Disease
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 114–120, August 2014
How to Cite
Bähr, M., Fechner, A., Kaatz, M. and Jahreis, G. (2014), Skin prick test reactivity to lupin in comparison to peanut, pea, and soybean in atopic and non-atopic German subjects: A preliminary cross-sectional study. Immunity, Inflammation and Dis, 2: 114–120. doi: 10.1002/iid3.24
This work was supported by a grant from the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (Grant no. 01EA1338C).
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2014
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 01EA1338C
- 2European Community. 2006. COMMISSION DIRECTIVE 2006/142/EC of 22 December 2006 amending Annex IIIa of Directive 2000/13/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council listing the ingredients which must under all circumstances appear on the labelling of foodstuffs. Off. J. Eur. Union L368:110–111.
- 72008. Characterisation of allergenic proteins in lupin seeds and the relationship between peanut and lupin allergens. International Lupin Association, Canterbury, pp. 459–462., , , , , , , , , and ,
- 8Federal Institute for Risk Assessment. 2011. Allergie durch Lupineneiweiß in Lebensmitteln. p. 12. in Assessment FIfR, ed. Aktualisierte Stellungnahme Nr 039/2011.
- 15European Food Safety Authority. 2005. Opinion of the Scientific Panel on Dietetic Products, Nutrition and Allergies on a request from the Commission related to the evaluation of lupin for labelling purposes. pp. 1–11. in Authority EFS ed. EFSA Journal.