Visiting Scholar, Center for the Study of Law & Society, University of California, Berkeley School of Law; Assistant Professor, Center of Law & Business, Israel. For helpful discussions I thank Eric Talley, Boaz Sangero and Anat Rotem.
Small Business Financial Distress and the “Phoenix Syndrome”—A Re-evaluation
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 INSOL International and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
International Insolvency Review
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 1–28, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Rotem, Y. (2013), Small Business Financial Distress and the “Phoenix Syndrome”—A Re-evaluation. Int. Insolv. Rev., 22: 1–28. doi: 10.1002/iir.1202
- Issue online: 1 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!