Assistant Professor, Faculty of Law, University of Calgary. I am very grateful to Thomas Telfer for reading a draft and to Alice Woolley for many discussions on this paper. I also wish to thank my research assistant, Yue (Sandy) Song of the University of Calgary Faculty of Law class of 2011 for her excellent work. A draft of this paper was presented at the INSOL International Academics Colloquium in Miami, May 2012, and a subsequent draft was presented at the 42nd Annual Workshop on Commercial and Consumer Law in Halifax, the Canadian Bar Association, Insolvency Section in Calgary, in October 2012, and the University of Calgary, Faculty of Law's Assentio Mentium speaker series in Calgary, in November 2012.
Corporate Restructuring, the Evolution of Corporate Assets and the Public Interest
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 INSOL International and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
International Insolvency Review
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 29–54, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Girgis, J. (2013), Corporate Restructuring, the Evolution of Corporate Assets and the Public Interest. Int. Insolv. Rev., 22: 29–54. doi: 10.1002/iir.1205
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!