This article is a translation of an article published in Germany under the title “Der Konzern in der Insolvenz—Zur Überwindung des Dominoeffekts in der (internationalen) Konzerninsolvenz” in NZI 1-2/2013, pp. 1–11. The article has been translated by Ms Alix Wackerbeck, LL.M. (University of Aberdeen), an associate lawyer in the German law firm Siemon Rechtsanwälte Steuerberater, Düsseldorf, Germany (www.kanzlei-siemon.de). For the convenience of readers, a list of abbreviations employed in the text and footnotes to denote German sources can be found at the end of the article.
Groups of Companies in Insolvency: A German Perspective
Overcoming the Domino Effect in an (International) Group Insolvency†
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 INSOL International and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
International Insolvency Review
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 61–84, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Siemon, K. and Frind, F. (2013), Groups of Companies in Insolvency: A German Perspective. Int. Insolv. Rev., 22: 61–84. doi: 10.1002/iir.1207
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!