This article is part of the author's report to the 2nd Annual Conference of the Netherlands Association for Comparative and International Insolvency Law (www.naciil.org) in Amsterdam on 8 Nov. 2012.
Reconsidering the Shareholder's Role in Corporate Reorganisations under Insolvency Law†
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 INSOL International and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
International Insolvency Review
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 106–117, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Madaus, S. (2013), Reconsidering the Shareholder's Role in Corporate Reorganisations under Insolvency Law. Int. Insolv. Rev., 22: 106–117. doi: 10.1002/iir.1209
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!