Acknowledgements: The authors are grateful for the comments of Professor Irvine Lapsley (University of Edinburgh). We also want to thank the reviewer Silviu Glavan and participants at XVI Workshop “Raymond Konopka”, Madrid (University Carlos III of Madrid), for their helpful comments. The paper was presented at the Universidad Autónoma of Madrid Accounting Seminars and the 34th EAA Congress in Rome. The research had the financial support for UCM Research Group INIFCO (GR58/08-C and GR35/10-A). We appreciate the collaboration of our colleagues in the RG INIFCO Dr. Javier Rojo and Dr. Javier Martínez-Rosado. Last, but not least, we express our gratitude to the editor Professor Ian Fletcher as his comments significantly contributed to the improvement of the paper.
On the Efficiency of Bankruptcy Law: Empirical Evidence in Spain†
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 INSOL International and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
International Insolvency Review
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 171–187, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Camacho-Miñano, M.-d.-M., Pascual-Ezama, D. and Urquía-Grande, E. (2013), On the Efficiency of Bankruptcy Law: Empirical Evidence in Spain. Int. Insolv. Rev., 22: 171–187. doi: 10.1002/iir.1210
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!