The author is grateful to Professor Rebecca Parry and Professor David Burdette of Nottingham Law School, Nottingham Trent University and Professor Adrian Walters of Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago-Kent College of Law for their most helpful comments and inspiration in earlier drafts.
Towards adoption of the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law Model Law on cross-border insolvency in Kenya†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 INSOL International and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
International Insolvency Review
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 211–222, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Masoud, B. S. (2013), Towards adoption of the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law Model Law on cross-border insolvency in Kenya. Int. Insolv. Rev., 22: 211–222. doi: 10.1002/iir.1213
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!