This article is based on a paper delivered to the INSOL Europe Academic Forum annual conference in Venice on 20–21 September 2011. The author would like to note the helpful comments and observations of the audience on that occasion, although all errors and omissions are, nevertheless, the author's own. A shorter summary of this paper also appears in the conference proceedings booklet under the title ‘Passporting’ Rescue: Section 426 of the UK Insolvency Act and Assistance to Other Countries, Chapter 8 in R. Parry (ed), Substantive Harmonisation and Convergence of Laws in Europe (2012, INSOL Europe, Nottingham), at 99–114.
UK Cross-Border Cooperation: Extending Rescue to Jersey Debtors on a ‘Passporting’ Basis†
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 INSOL International and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
International Insolvency Review
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 119–143, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Omar, P. J. (2013), UK Cross-Border Cooperation: Extending Rescue to Jersey Debtors on a ‘Passporting’ Basis. Int. Insolv. Rev., 22: 119–143. doi: 10.1002/iir.1215
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!