BCom (UNSW), LLB (Hons) (UNSW), LLM (Dist) (LSE); Barrister-at-Law, NSW, Australia.
A Statutory Basis for the Anti-Deprivation Rule?
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 INSOL International and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
International Insolvency Review
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 73–100, Summer 2014
How to Cite
2014), A Statutory Basis for the Anti-Deprivation Rule?, International Insolvency Review, 23, pages 144–169. DOI: 10.1002/iir.1221(
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!