Tom Reker recently graduated from the Leiden Law School, Leiden University, Leiden, The Netherlands. He has been working as a junior researcher under the supervision of Professor Bob Wessels. He thanks professor Wessels for his comments on an earlier draft. The opinions expressed in this article are the personal views of the author.
Unqualified Directors in Insolvency: A Comparative Study on the Desirability of Civil Law Directors' Disqualification in the Netherlands
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 INSOL International and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
International Insolvency Review
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 144–169, Summer 2014
How to Cite
2014), Unqualified Directors in Insolvency: A Comparative Study on the Desirability of Civil Law Directors' Disqualification in the Netherlands, International Insolvency Review, 23, pages 144–169. DOI: 10.1002/iir.1224(
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!