Leukaemia and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in children of male Sellafield radiation workers
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 99, Issue 3, pages 437–444, 20 May 2002
How to Cite
Dickinson, H. O. and Parker, L. (2002), Leukaemia and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in children of male Sellafield radiation workers. Int. J. Cancer, 99: 437–444. doi: 10.1002/ijc.10385
- Issue online: 25 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2001
- Westlakes Research Institute
- North of England Children's Cancer Research Fund
- 2COMARE (Committee on Medical Aspects of Radiation in the Environment). Fourth report. Wetherby: Department of Health, 1996.
- 3Report of the Independent Advisory Group. Investigation of the possible increased incidence of cancer in West Cumbria. London: HMSO, 1984..
- 10Is the risk of childhood cancer associated with destabilisation of the parental germ line? Results of a pilot study. Med Pediatr Oncol 2001;37: 166., , , .
- 15The creation of a database of children of workers at a nuclear facility: an exercise in record linkage. Appl Occup Environ Hyg 1997;12: 40–5., , , , , , , .
- 21Generalized linear models, 2nd ed. London: Chapman and Hall, 1989., .
- 22Statistical modelling in GLIM. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1989., , , .
- 25Statistical methods in cancer research. The design and analysis of cohort studies, vol. II. Lyon: IARC, 1987., .
- 27HSE. Investigation of leukaemia and other cancers in the children of male workers at Sellafield. Sudbury, UK: HSE Books, 1993.
- 29Epidemiological evaluation of childhood leukaemia and paternal exposure to ionizing radiation. Seattle: Battelle Memorial Institute, 1997., , , , , .