Rapidly rising breast cancer incidence rates among Asian-American women†
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 99, Issue 5, pages 747–750, 10 June 2002
How to Cite
Deapen, D., Liu, L., Perkins, C., Bernstein, L. and Ross, R. K. (2002), Rapidly rising breast cancer incidence rates among Asian-American women. Int. J. Cancer, 99: 747–750. doi: 10.1002/ijc.10415
The ideas and opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and no endorsement by the state of California, Department of Health Services or the Public Health Institute is intended or should be inferred.
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2001
- Public Health Service, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Number: N01-CN-67010
- California Department of Health Services
- 2RiesLAG, EisnerMP, KosaryCL, HankeyBF, MillerBA, CleggL, EdwardsB. eds. SEER Cancer statistics review, 1973–1997. Bethesda: National Cancer Institute, 2000.
- 7SEER*Stat, Ver. 3.0. Bethesda: National Cancer Institute, Cancer Statistics Branch.
- 14ThernstromS, ed. Harvard encyclopedia of American ethnic groups. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 1980.