J.Z. was on secondment from the Department of Veterans Affairs and the University of California, San Francisco, to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, France.
Risk factors for Kaposi's sarcoma: A case-control study of HIV-seronegative people in Uganda
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 103, Issue 2, pages 233–240, 10 January 2003
How to Cite
Ziegler, J., Newton, R., Bourboulia, D., Casabonne, D., Beral, V., Mbidde, E., Carpenter, L., Reeves, G., Parkin, D. M., Wabinga, H., Mbulaiteye, S., Jaffe, H., The Uganda Kaposi's Sarcoma Study Group, Weiss, R. and Boshoff, C. (2003), Risk factors for Kaposi's sarcoma: A case-control study of HIV-seronegative people in Uganda. Int. J. Cancer, 103: 233–240. doi: 10.1002/ijc.10818
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2002
- Imperial Cancer Research Fund (now Cancer Research UK)
- United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (interagency agreement with the Department of Veterans Affairs)
- International Agency for Research on Cancer, World Health Organisation, Lyon
- 2Kaposi's sarcoma. In: SommersSC, RosenPP, eds. Pathology annual. New York: Century-Crofts, 1981. 315–36..
- 3Classical and endemic form of Kaposi's sarcoma. A review. Antibiot Chemother 1984; 32: 12–7..
- 15Epi Info, version 5: a word processing, database and statistics program for epidemiology on micro-computers. Atlanta, GA: Centers for Disease Control, 1990., , , .
- 16STATA. Stata software. College Park, TX: STATA, 2001.
- 18Urban farming in Africa. The case of Kampala. Nairobi: African Center for Technology Studies, 1992., .