Cancer occurrence in Ardabil: Results of a population-based Cancer Registry from Iran
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 107, Issue 1, pages 113–118, 20 October 2003
How to Cite
Sadjadi, A., Malekzadeh, R., Derakhshan, M. H., Sepehr, A., Nouraie, M., Sotoudeh, M., Yazdanbod, A., Shokoohi, B., Mashayekhi, A., Arshi, S., Majidpour, A., Babaei, M., Mosavi, A., Mohagheghi, M. M. A. and Alimohammadian, M. (2003), Cancer occurrence in Ardabil: Results of a population-based Cancer Registry from Iran. Int. J. Cancer, 107: 113–118. doi: 10.1002/ijc.11359
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2002
- Iranian Academy of Medical Sciences
- 3Cancers. In: AziziF, HatamiH, JanghorbaniM, eds. Epidemiology and control of common diseases in Iran, 1st ed. Tehran: Eshtiagh, 2000. 216–7., .
- 5Registry of neoplastic diseases. Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Medical School and Iranian Cancer Society, Fars Province. 1982–89 Report..
- 6Joint Iran and IARC study group. Esophageal cancer studies in the Caspian littoral of Iran: results of population studies: a prodrome. J Natl Cancer Inst 1977;54: 1127–38.
- 8Epidemiologic and laboratory study of malignant tumours in Caspian littoral. Iran Health J 1975;4: 1–16., .
- 11Death report from 10 provinces in Iran, 1st ed. Tehran: Ministry of Health, 2000..
- 12Cancer registration in Iran. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2001;2: 25–9., , , .
- 14Statistical Center of Iran. Iran statistic yearbook. Tehran: Statistical Center of Iran, 1999. 54–6.
- 15International classification of diseases for oncology, 3rd ed. Geneva: WHO, 2000., , , , , , .
- 16Cancer registration: principles and methods, 1st ed. Lyon: IARC, 1991., , , , .
- 18Gastric cardia cancer; the most common type of upper gastrointestinal cancer in Ardabil, Iran: an endoscopy clinic experience. Arch Iranian Med 2001;4: 76–9., , , , .
- 19Prevalence of Helicobacter pylori in two Iranian provinces with high and low incidence of gastric carcinoma. Arch Iranian Med 2000;3: 6–9., , , , , , .
- 21Costa Rica tackles high rates of stomach cancer. BMJ 2001;323: 1270..
- 22Globocan 2000. Cancer incidence, mortality and prevalence worldwide. Lyon: IARC, 2001., , , .
- 24Cancer occurrence in developing countries. Lyon: IARC, 1986. 231–8..