Role of CHEK2*1100delC in unselected series of non-BRCA1/2 male breast cancers
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 477–478, 20 January 2004
How to Cite
Neuhausen, S., Dunning, A., Steele, L., Yakumo, K., Hoffman, M., Szabo, C., Tee, L., Baines, C., Pharoah, P., Goldgar, D. and Easton, D. (2004), Role of CHEK2*1100delC in unselected series of non-BRCA1/2 male breast cancers. Int. J. Cancer, 108: 477–478. doi: 10.1002/ijc.11385
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2002
- Cancer Research U.K.
- NCI. Grant Number: NIH CA74415
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: RPG-99-181-01CCE
- Kirby Foundation
- Utah Cancer Registry. Grant Number: NO1-CN-6700
- Utah State Department of Health
- SwissBridge Foundation
- 1ParkinDM, WhelanSL, FerlayJ, RaymondL, YoungJ, eds. Cancer incidence in five continents. Vol. VII, IARC Sci Publ Vol. 143, Lyon: International Agency for Research on Cancer, 1997.