Cancer Diagnosis and Therapy
Initial results from a randomized trial of cervical visual screening in rural south India
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 109, Issue 3, pages 461–467, 10 April 2004
How to Cite
Sankaranarayanan, R., Rajkumar, R., Theresa, R., Esmy, P. O., Mahe, C., Bagyalakshmi, K. R., Thara, S., Frappart, L., Lucas, E., Muwonge, R., Shanthakumari, S., Jeevan, D., Subbarao, T.M., Parkin, D. M. and Cherian, J. (2004), Initial results from a randomized trial of cervical visual screening in rural south India. Int. J. Cancer, 109: 461–467. doi: 10.1002/ijc.11726
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2003
- 2Cancer incidence in five continents, vol. VIII. IARC Scientific Publication No. 155. Lyon: IARC, 2002., , , , .
- 4Cancer survival in developing countries. IARC Scientific Publications No. 145. Lyon: IARC, 1998., , .
- 19A practical manual on visual screening for cervical neoplasia. Lyon: IARC, 1999., .
- 20Colposcopy and treatment of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia: A beginners' manual. Lyon: IARC Press, 2003., .
- 22Royal Thai College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RTCOG) and the JHPIEGO Corporation Cervical Cancer Prevention Group. Safety, acceptability, and feasibility of a single-visit approach to cervical-cancer prevention in rural Thailand: a demonstration project. Lancet 2003; 361: 814–20.
- 24PatnickJ (ed.). Cervical cancer screening programme 2000. Reducing the risk. NHS Cervical cancer screening programme. National Health Service, Sheffield, UK, 2000.
- 25Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Cervical cancer screening in Australia 1997–1998. AIHW Cat No 9. Canberra: Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, 2000.