Identification of prostate specific membrane antigen (PSMA) as the target of monoclonal antibody 107-1A4 by proteinchip®; array, surface-enhanced laser desorption/ionization (seldi) technology
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 92, Issue 6, pages 871–876, 15 June 2001
How to Cite
Wang, S., Diamond, D. L., Hass, G. M., Sokoloff, R. and Vessella, R. L. (2001), Identification of prostate specific membrane antigen (PSMA) as the target of monoclonal antibody 107-1A4 by proteinchip®; array, surface-enhanced laser desorption/ionization (seldi) technology. Int. J. Cancer, 92: 871–876. doi: 10.1002/ijc.1272
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2001
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2000
- 14Peptide mass fingerprint sequence coverage from differently stained proteins on two-dimensional electrophoresis patterns by matrix assisted laser desorption/ionization-mass spectrometry (MALDI-MS). Electrophoresis 1998;19: 918–27., , , , , .
- 17Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometric peptide mapping of the neural cell adhesion protein neurolin purified by sodium dodecyl sulfate polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis or acidic precipitation. J Mass Spectrom 1997;32: 483–93., , , , .
- 20Identification of the C3b binding site in a recombinant vWF-A domain of complement factor B by surface-enhanced laser desorption-ionisation affinity mass spectrometry and homology modelling: implications for the activity of factor B. J Mol Biol 1999; 294: 587–99., , , .
- 22Poster- 240.13: amyloid-B peptide profiles in human Alzheimer's brain and conditioned media of transfected cell lines determined by SELDI-TOF mass spectrometry. Society for Neuroscience Meeting, October 23–28, 1999, Miami Beach, FL. Poster Session: Degenerative disease: Alzheimer's beta amyloid: APP processing II., , , et al.