Large-scale randomized prostate cancer screening trials: Program performances in the European randomized screening for prostate cancer trial and the prostate, lung, colorectal and ovary cancer trial
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 97, Issue 2, pages 237–244, 10 January 2002
How to Cite
de Koning, H. J., Auvinen, A., Berenguer Sanchez, A., Calais da Silva, F., Ciatto, S., Denis, L., Gohagan, J. K., Hakama, M., Hugosson, J., Kranse, R., Nelen, V., Prorok, P. C., Schröder, F. H. and ERSPC and the PLCO Trials (the International Prostate Cancer Screening Trials Evaluation Group) (2002), Large-scale randomized prostate cancer screening trials: Program performances in the European randomized screening for prostate cancer trial and the prostate, lung, colorectal and ovary cancer trial. Int. J. Cancer, 97: 237–244. doi: 10.1002/ijc.1588
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2001
- Spanish Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias (FIS)
- Associazone Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro (AIRC)
- Nederlandse Kanker Bestrijding (NKB/KWF)
- Academy of Finland
- Cancer Society of Finland
- Europe Against Cancer/5th Framework European Union
- Hybritech Inc. (USA)
- 1World health statistics annual 1995. Geneva: WHO, 1996..
- 13Cancer incidence in five continents, vols. VI, VII. WHO, IARC, Lyon: IARC 1992, 1997..
- 19Prospective observational study to assess value of prostate specific antigen as screening test for prostate cancer. BMJ 1995;311: 340–3., , , et al.
- 22Finnish Cancer Registry—Institute for Statistical and Epidemiological Cancer Research Cancer incidence in Finland 1995. Cancer Statistics of the National Research and Development Center for Welfare and Health. Helsinki: Cancer Society of Finland Publication No. 58; 1997.