The first 2 authors contributed equally to this paper.
Association of amino acid substitution polymorphisms in DNA repair genes TP53, POLI, REV1 and LIG4 with lung cancer risk
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 730–737, 1 May 2005
How to Cite
Sakiyama, T., Kohno, T., Mimaki, S., Ohta, T., Yanagitani, N., Sobue, T., Kunitoh, H., Saito, R., Shimizu, K., Hirama, C., Kimura, J., Maeno, G., Hirose, H., Eguchi, T., Saito, D., Ohki, M. and Yokota, J. (2005), Association of amino acid substitution polymorphisms in DNA repair genes TP53, POLI, REV1 and LIG4 with lung cancer risk. Int. J. Cancer, 114: 730–737. doi: 10.1002/ijc.20790
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2004
- Program for Promotion of Fundamental Studies in Health Sciences of the Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan
- Foundation for Promotion of Cancer Research in Japan
- 5Epidemiology of lung cancer. In: Pass HI, Mitchell JB, Johnson DH, Turrisi AT, eds. Lung cancer: principles and practice Philadelphia: Lippincott-Raven Publishers, 1996. 305–21..
- 12Histological typing of lung and pleural tumours: World Health Organization International Histological Classification of Tumours. Berlin: Springer, 1999., , , , .
- 16Statistical methods in cancer research: I, the analysis of case-control studies. IARC Sci Publ 1980; 32: 5–338., .
- 27Analysis of lung tumorigenesis in chimeric mice indicates the pulmonary adenoma resistance 2 (Par2) locus to operate in the tumor-initiation stage in a cell-autonomous manner: detection of polymorphisms in the Poli gene as a candidate for Par2. Oncogene 2003; 22: 2374–82., , , , , .