Fax: 617 525 2008.
Prospective study of N-acetyltransferase-2 genotypes, meat intake, smoking and risk of colorectal cancer
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 115, Issue 4, pages 648–652, 1 July 2005
How to Cite
Chan, A. T., Tranah, G. J., Giovannucci, E. L., Willett, W. C., Hunter, D. J. and Fuchs, C. S. (2005), Prospective study of N-acetyltransferase-2 genotypes, meat intake, smoking and risk of colorectal cancer. Int. J. Cancer, 115: 648–652. doi: 10.1002/ijc.20890
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HL 34594, CA 87969, CA 55075, CA 09001-27
- National Colorectal Cancer Research Alliance
- American Gastroenterological Association/Foundation for Digestive Health and Nutrition