Association of estrogen receptor α polymorphisms with breast cancer risk in older Caucasian women†
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 116, Issue 6, pages 984–991, 10 October 2005
How to Cite
Modugno, F., Zmuda, J. M., Potter, D., Cai, C., Ziv, E., Cummings, S. R., Stone, K. L., Morin, P. A., Greene, D. and Cauley, J. A. (2005), Association of estrogen receptor α polymorphisms with breast cancer risk in older Caucasian women. Int. J. Cancer, 116: 984–991. doi: 10.1002/ijc.21105
Investigators in the Study of Osteoporotic Fractures Research Group. University of California, San Francisco (Coordinating Center:) S.R. Cummings (principal investigator), K.L. Stone (co-investigator), D.C. Bauer (co-investigator), M.C. Nevitt (co-investigator), W. Browner, (co-investigator), D.M. Black (study statistician), H.K. Genant (director, central radiology laboratory), R. Benard, T. Blackwell, M. Dockrell, S. Ewing, C. Fox, R. Fullman, D. Kimmel, S. Litwack, L.Y. Lui, J. Maeda, P. Mannen, L. Nusgarten, L. Palermo, M. Rahorst, C. Schambach, J. Schneider, R. Scott, D. Tanaka, C. Yeung; University of Maryland: M.C. Hochberg (principal investigator), L. Makell, (project director), R. Nichols, C. Boehm, L. Finazzo, T. Page, S. Trusty, B. Whitkop; University of Minnesota: K.E. Ensrud (principal investigator), K. Margolis (co-investigator), P. Schreiner (co-investigator), K. Worzala (co-investigator), S. Love (clinical research director), E. Mitson (clinic coordinator), C. Bird, D. Blanks, F. Imker-Witte, K. Jacobson, K. Knauth, N. Nelson, E. Penland-Miller, G. Saecker; University of Pittsburgh: J.A. Cauley (principal investigator), L.H. Kuller (co-principal investigator), M. Vogt (co-investigator), L. Harper (project director), L. Buck (clinic coordinator), C. Bashada, D. Cusick, G. Engleka, A. Flaugh, A. Githens, M. Gorecki, D. Medve, M. Nasim, C. Newman, S. Rudovsky, N. Watson, D. Lee; The Kaiser Permanente Center for Health Research, Portland, Oregon: T. Hillier (principal investigator), E. Harris (co-principal investigator), E. Orwoll (co-investigator), H. Nelson (co-investigator), M. Aiken (biostatistician), J. Van Marter (project administrator), M. Rix (clinic coordinator), J. Wallace, K. Snider, K. Canova, K. Pedula, J. Rizzo.
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2004
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: K07-CA80668, R21-CA95113, R25-CA57703-07
- National Institute of Aging. Grant Numbers: AG05407, AR35582, AG05394, AR35584, AR35583
- 14Polymorphisms at the estrogen receptor (ESR) locus and linkage relationships on chromosome 6q. Cytogenet Cell Genet 1989; 51: 1116., , , , .
- 37Cigarette smoking and the risk of breast cancer in women: a review of the literature. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 2002; 11: t-71., .