Cancer Cell Biology
Periostin is down-regulated in high grade human bladder cancers and suppresses in vitro cell invasiveness and in vivo metastasis of cancer cells
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 117, Issue 1, pages 51–58, 20 October 2005
How to Cite
Kim, C. J., Yoshioka, N., Tambe, Y., Kushima, R., Okada, Y. and Inoue, H. (2005), Periostin is down-regulated in high grade human bladder cancers and suppresses in vitro cell invasiveness and in vivo metastasis of cancer cells. Int. J. Cancer, 117: 51–58. doi: 10.1002/ijc.21120
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2004
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Cultures of Japan. Grant Number: 15590335
- 3Identification and characterization of a novel protein, periostin, with restricted expression to periostium and periodontal ligament and increased expression by transforming growth factor ß. J Bone Miner Res 1999; 14: 1239–49., , , , , , , , .
- 15SobinLH, WittekindCH. eds. TNM classification of malignant tumors, 5th ed. New York: John Wiley and Sons, 1997.
- 16Histological typing of urinary bladder tumours, 2nd ed. Berlin: Springer, 1999., , .