The first 2 authors contributed equally to this work
Cancer Cell Biology
p38 MAPK turns hepatocyte growth factor to a death signal that commits ovarian cancer cells to chemotherapy-induced apoptosis
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 118, Issue 12, pages 2981–2990, 15 June 2006
How to Cite
Coltella, N., Rasola, A., Nano, E., Bardella, C., Fassetta, M., Filigheddu, N., Graziani, A., Comoglio, P. M. and Di Renzo, M. F. (2006), p38 MAPK turns hepatocyte growth factor to a death signal that commits ovarian cancer cells to chemotherapy-induced apoptosis. Int. J. Cancer, 118: 2981–2990. doi: 10.1002/ijc.21766
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2005
- Italian Ministry of Research and Education (MIUR)
- Italian National Research Council (C.N.R.-MIUR Progetto Oncologia)
- Regione Piemonte
- Italian Association for Cancer Research (AIRC)
This article contains supplementary material available via the Internet at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0020-7136/suppmat .
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.