Early Detection and Diagnosis
Prognostic impact of orotate phosphoribosyl transferase among 5-fluorouracil metabolic enzymes in resectable colorectal cancers treated by oral 5-fluorouracil-based adjuvant chemotherapy
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 118, Issue 12, pages 3084–3088, 15 June 2006
How to Cite
Ochiai, T., Nishimura, K., Noguchi, H., Kitajima, M., Tsukada, A., Watanabe, E., Nagaoka, I. and Futagawa, S. (2006), Prognostic impact of orotate phosphoribosyl transferase among 5-fluorouracil metabolic enzymes in resectable colorectal cancers treated by oral 5-fluorouracil-based adjuvant chemotherapy. Int. J. Cancer, 118: 3084–3088. doi: 10.1002/ijc.21779
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2005
- 2Efficacy of oral adjuvant therapy after resection of colorectal cancer: 5-year results from three randomized trials. J Clin Oncol 2004; 22: 484–92..
- 8Correlation between 5-fluorouracil (5-FU) sensitivity as measured by collagen gel droplet embedded culture drug sensitivity test (CD-DST) and expression of orotate phosphoribosyl transferase (OPRT), thymidylate synthase (TS), and dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase (DPD) in colorectal cancer. Gan To Kagaku Ryoho 2001; 28: 661–7., , , , , , , .
- 9Prognostic impact of orotate phosphoribosyl transferase (OPRT) activity in resectable colorectal cancers (CRC) treated by 5-FU-based adjuvant chemotherapy. Proc ASCO 2004; 22: 3574., , , , , , .
- 11Survival after curative resection for mucinous adenocarcinoma of the colorectum. 2003; 46: 160–7., , , , , , , .
- 14Relationship between dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase activity and plasma 5-fluorouracil levels with evidence for circadian variation of enzyme activity and plasma drug levels in cancer patients receiving 5-fluorouracil by protracted continuous infusion. Cancer Res 1990; 50: 197–201..
- 20Acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Hematology 2002; 2002: 162–192., , , , , , , .
- 27Comparison of the efficacy, toxicity, and pharmacokinetics of a uracil/tegafur (UFT) plus oral leucovorin (LV) regimen between Japanese and American patients with advanced colorectal cancer: joint United States and Japan study of UFT/LV. J Clin Oncol 2004; 22: 3466–74., , , , , , , , , , , , et al.