Early Detection and Diagnosis
Circulating MMP2 and MMP9 in breast cancer—Potential role in classification of patients into low risk, high risk, benign disease and breast cancer categories†
Article first published online: 13 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 119, Issue 6, pages 1403–1411, 15 September 2006
How to Cite
Somiari, S. B., Somiari, R. I., Heckman, C. M., Olsen, C. H., Jordan, R. M., Russell, S. J. and Shriver, C. D. (2006), Circulating MMP2 and MMP9 in breast cancer—Potential role in classification of patients into low risk, high risk, benign disease and breast cancer categories. Int. J. Cancer, 119: 1403–1411. doi: 10.1002/ijc.21989
The opinion and assertions contained herein are the private views of the authors and are not to be construed as official or as representing the views of the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2005
- US Army Medical Research and Material Command (MRMC)/Telemedicine and Advanced Technology Research Center (TATRC)
- United States Department of Defense, Fort Detrick, Maryland
- Henry Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine
- 2Biology and regulation of the matrix metalloproteinases. In: AppeltK, ed. Matrix metalloproteinase inhibitors in cancer therapy. Totowa, NJ: Humana, 2001. 1–37., , , .
- 3Substrate specificity of MMPs. In: AppeltK, ed. Matrix metalloproteinase inhibitors in cancer therapy. Totowa, NJ: Humana, 2001. 39–66..
- 5Matrix metalloproteinase and metastatic cancer. Biochem Soc Symp 1998; 63: 295–313., , , , , , , .
- 25Establishment and management of a comprehensive biorepository for integrated high throughput genomics and proteomics research. Trans Integr Biomed Inf Enabling Technol Symp J 2004; 1: 131–43. Available at: www.tibetjournal.org/2004/MS0022-2003.htm., , , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 26Projecting individualized probabilities of developing breast cancer for white females who are being examined annually. Natl Cancer Inst 1989; 81: 1878–86., , , , , , .
- 27Practical nonparametric statistics, 3rd edn. New York: Wiley, 1999..
- 30Risk assessment: controversies and management of moderate-to-high-risk individuals. Breast J 2005;11 Suppl l ( ): S11–9..