Cancer Cell Biology
PNC-28, a p53-derived peptide that is cytotoxic to cancer cells, blocks pancreatic cancer cell growth in vivo†
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 119, Issue 7, pages 1577–1585, 1 October 2006
How to Cite
Michl, J., Scharf, B., Schmidt, A., Huynh, C., Hannan, R., von Gizycki, H., Friedman, F. K., Brandt-Rauf, P., Fine, R. L. and Pincus, M. R. (2006), PNC-28, a p53-derived peptide that is cytotoxic to cancer cells, blocks pancreatic cancer cell growth in vivo. Int. J. Cancer, 119: 1577–1585. doi: 10.1002/ijc.22029
This paper is dedicated to the memories of Paula and Richard Schroeder, who both devoted their lives to the development of new methods for the early detection and effective treatment of pancreatic cancer and greatly aided our efforts in both endeavors.
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2006
- Lustgarten Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research
- NIH. Grant Number: CA42500
- VA Merit Award
- 16Characterization of an acinar cell line, BMRPA. 430, derived from adult rat pancreas. FASEB J 1994; 8: 64A., , , , .
- 17An in vitro model of pancreatic carcinogenesis: characterization of transformation-associated biological and molecular alterations induced by the tobacco smoke carcinogen NNK in rat pancreatic BMRPA1 cells. Doctoral dissertation, SUNY Downstate Medical Center. 1999..
- 20Transplantable syngeneic rodent tumors. In: TeicherBA, ed. Tumor models in cancer research. Totowa, NJ: Humana Press, 2002. 41–71., , , , , , , , , , , .
- 22Statistical methods for health care research. Philadelphia, PA: J.B. Lippincott, 1986..