Smoking and alcohol drinking in relation to risk of gastric cancer: A population-based, prospective cohort study
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 120, Issue 1, pages 128–132, 1 January 2007
How to Cite
Sjödahl, K., Lu, Y., Nilsen, T. I.L., Ye, W., Hveem, K., Vatten, L. and Lagergren, J. (2007), Smoking and alcohol drinking in relation to risk of gastric cancer: A population-based, prospective cohort study. Int. J. Cancer, 120: 128–132. doi: 10.1002/ijc.22157
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2005
- Swedish Cancer Society
- Swedish Research Council
- 5International Agency for Research on Cancer. Tobacco smoking and tobacco smoke. In IARC monographs on the evaluation of carcinogenic risks to humans, Vol. 83. Lyon, France: International Agency for Research on Cancer, 2002.
- 6WCRF & AICR (World Cancer Research Fund and American Institute for Cancer Research). Food, nutrition and prevention of cancer: a global perspective. Washington, DC: American Institute of Cancer Research, 1997.
- 8Modern epidemiology, 2nd edn. Philiadelphia: Lippincott–Raven, 1998. 359–99., .
- 11Modern epidemiology, 2nd edn. Philadelphia: Lippincott–Raven, 1998. 47–64., .
- 12IARC. IARC monograph on the evaluation of carcinogenic risks to humans, vol. 61: Schistosomes, Liver flukes and Helicobacter pylori. Lyon, France: International Agency for Research on Cancer, 1994.