Cancer Cell Biology
Multiple roles of the candidate oncogene ZNF217 in ovarian epithelial neoplastic progression
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 120, Issue 9, pages 1863–1873, 1 May 2007
How to Cite
Li, P., Maines-Bandiera, S., Kuo, W.-L., Guan, Y., Sun, Y., Hills, M., Huang, G., Collins, C. C., Leung, P. C.K., Gray, J. W. and Auersperg, N. (2007), Multiple roles of the candidate oncogene ZNF217 in ovarian epithelial neoplastic progression. Int. J. Cancer, 120: 1863–1873. doi: 10.1002/ijc.22300
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2006
- US Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Biological and Environmental Research. Grant Number: DE-AC03-76SF00098
- US National Institutes of Health, NCI P50. Grant Numbers: CA 58207, P01 CA 64602
- National Cancer Institute of Canada
This article contains supplementary material available via the Internet at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0020-7136/suppmat .
|jws-ijc.22300.doc||49K||Supporting Information file jws-ijc.22300.doc|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.