Trends in lung cancer among young European women: The rising epidemic in France and Spain
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 121, Issue 2, pages 462–465, 15 July 2007
How to Cite
Levi, F., Bosetti, C., Fernandez, E., Hill, C., Lucchini, F., Negri, E. and La Vecchia, C. (2007), Trends in lung cancer among young European women: The rising epidemic in France and Spain. Int. J. Cancer, 121: 462–465. doi: 10.1002/ijc.22694
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2006
- Italian and Swiss Leagues Against Cancer. Grant Number: OCS-01-467-02-2004
- Italian Association for Cancer Research
- 5World Health Organization Statistical Information System. WHO mortality database Available at: http://www3.who.int/whosis/menu.cfm 2006.
- 6World Health Organization. International classification of disease: 8th revision. Geneva: World Health Organization, 1967.
- 7World Health Organization. International classification of disease: 9th revision. Geneva: World Health Organization, 1977.
- 8World Health Organization. International statistical classification of disease and related health problems: 10th revision. Geneva: World Health Organization, 1992.
- 9Comparison between registries: age-standardized rates. In: WaterhouseJAH, MuirCS, ShanmugaratnamK, PowellJ, PeachamD, WhelanS, eds. Cancer incidence in five continents, vol. IV (IARC Sci Publ. No. 42). Lyon: IARC, 1982. 671–5., .
- 12National Cancer Institute. Joinpoint Regression Program, version 3.0. Available at: http://srab.cancer.gov/joinpoint 2005.
- 13Estimation of sex-specific smoking statistics by standardized age groups and time periods. Supplement 1. In: ForeyB, HamlingJ, LeeP, WaldN, eds. International smoking statistics, a collection of historical data from 30 economically developed countries, 2nd edn. Oxford: Oxford Medical Publications, 2002, pp. 854..
- 26Smoking in Italy 2005–2006: effects of a compehensive national tobacco regulation. Prev Med, in press., , , , , , , .